Medium fey, chaotic evil
Armor Class 19 (natural armor)
Hit Points 285 (30d8 + 150)
Speed 30 ft., fly 60 ft.
|20 (+5)||21 (+5)||21 (+5)||21 (+5)||25 (+7)||25(+7)|
Saving Throws Dexterity +15, Wisdom +15, Charisma +15
Skills Deception +15, Perception +15, Persuasion +15, Stealth +15
Damage Immunities lightning, necrotic, poison
Condition Immunities charmed, paralyzed, poisoned
Senses blindsight 60 ft., darkvision 120 ft., passive Perception 25
Languages Sylvan, Elvish, Goblin, Common, Primordial
Challenge 25 (75,000 XP)
- Innate Spellcasting. The queen’s innate spellcasting ability is Charisma (spell save DC 21, +15 to hit with spell attacks). The queen can innately cast the following sorcerer spells, requiring no components.
- At will: acid splash, fire bolt, poison spray, shocking grasp
- 3/day: animate dead, animate objects, bestow curse, blight, charm person, confusion, detect thoughts, dispel magic, fog cloud, sleep, mirror image, misty step
- 1/day: disintegrate, dominate person, finger of death, forcecage, incendiary cloud, modify memory, power word: kill, scrying
- Magic Resistance. The queen has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
- Magic Weapons. The queen’s attacks are magical.
- Speak with Beasts and Plants. The queen can communicate with beasts and plants as if they shared a language.
- Multiattack. The queen makes three attacks.
- Claw. Melee Weapon Attack: +12 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 23 (4d8 + 5) slashing damage and the target’s hit point maximum is also reduced by the same amount. The target must finish a Short or Long rest to regain these hit points.
- Lightning Breath (Recharge 5-6). The queen exhales lightning in a 90-foot cone. Each creature in that area must make a DC 21 Dexterity saving throw, taking 72 (16d8) lightning damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.
Leading the evil Unseelie Court is the powerful Queen of Darkness. She is also the queen of magic and murder. Some know her as the Queen of Bats. This ruthless arch fey rules over the two divisions of the Unseelie Court: the Winter Court and the Autumn Court. She is a hateful, spiteful monster who seeks to destroy the Seelie Court.
Dark Sister. The queen is actually the sister of Titania, one of the leaders of the Seelie Court. Darkness overcame her and she lost her claim to the throne of the good fey.
Evil Minions. As the leader of the Unseelie Court, the queen has numerous minions at her disposal. Six hellhounds always accompany this evil fey. Other dark fey, undead, and evil elves fill her court.
Summon Swarms of Bats (2/day). As a bonus action, the queen can summon 1d6 giant bats. They appear in unoccupied spaces within 60 feet of the queen.
Monsters of Feyland A Collection Of Monsters For 5th Edition © 2018 Cawood Publishing, Author Andrew Cawood