Large fey, chaotic neutral
Armor Class 13
Hit Points 60 (8d10 + 16)
Speed 50 ft.
|19 (+4)||16 (+3)||15 (+2)||12 (+1)||18 (+4)||16 (+3)|
- Forest Camouflage. The green unicorn has advantage on Stealth (Dexterity) checks in the forest environment.
- Innate Spellcasting. The green unicorn’s innate spellcasting ability is Wisdom (spell save DC 14). The green unicorn can innately cast the following spells, requiring no components.
- Magic Resistance. The green unicorn has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
- Multiattack. The green unicorn makes two attacks: one with its hooves and one with its horn.
- Hooves. Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 11 (2d6 + 4) bludgeoning damage.
- Horn. Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 8 (1d8 + 4) piercing damage.
The green unicorn partners with other creatures to protect the woods. This unicorn moves almost unseen through the forest world. Legend says that certain druids are chosen by the gods and reincarnated as green unicorns.
These creatures are also known to ally themselves with druids to fend off enemies. A circle of druids who ally with a green unicorn becomes a formidable foe. Chaotic neutral in nature, this unicorn is wary of good and evil creatures.
Deeply Connected. The green unicorn is deeply in touch with the forest. Other animals often ally with green unicorns to protect their territory. These fey know the woods better than any other creature.
Mounting a Challenge. Some neutral druids use these unicorns as mounts.
Monsters of Feyland A Collection Of Monsters For 5th Edition © 2018 Cawood Publishing, Author Andrew Cawood