Large fey, chaotic neutral
Armor Class 12
Hit Points 26 (4d10 + 4)
Speed 60 ft.
|18 (+4)||14 (+2)||12 (+1)||10 (+0)||13 (+1)||10 (+0)|
- Agile Equine. The wild horse can use a bonus action to Disengage.
- Keen Smell. The wild horse has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
- Multiattack. The wild horse makes two attacks with its hooves.
- Hooves. Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 13 (2d8 + 4) bludgeoning damage.
- Ethereal Stride (2/day). The wild horse and its rider magically enter the Ethereal Plane from the Material Plane, or vice versa.
This chestnut brown horse is part of the Wild Hunt. It is an amazing sight to see these beasts racing at top speed with their riders urging them forward.
Racing the Moon. Wild horses are incredibly fast and have only been tamed by the wild riders. These creatures can also travel into the Ethereal Plane.
New Directions. There are occasions where the Wild Hunt abandoms the chase. If someone offers the group a better deal, they might choose a new target.
Monsters of Feyland A Collection Of Monsters For 5th Edition © 2018 Cawood Publishing, Author Andrew Cawood