Medium fey, chaotic neutral
Armor Class 13
Hit Points 22 (4d8 + 4)
Speed 50 ft.
|14 (+2)||16 (+3)||12 (+1)||10 (+0)||13 (+1)||11 (+0)|
- Hasty Hound. The wild hound can use a bonus action to Disengage or Hide.
- Keen Hearing and Smell. The wild hound has advantage on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on hearing or smell.
- Pack Tactics. The wild hound has advantage on an attack roll against a creature if at least one of the wild hound’s allies is within 5 ft. of the creature and the ally isn’t incapacitated.
- Bite. Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 9 (2d6 + 2) piercing damage. If the target is a creature, it must succeed on a DC 13 Strength saving throw or be knocked prone.
- Ethereal Stride (2/day). The wild hound magically enters the Ethereal Plane from the Material Plane, or vice versa.
The wild hound is a ferucious hound that joins the Wild Hunt. These beasts race along with the wild horses and will follow the Master’s commands.
Part of the Pack. The hound is very quick and can work in unison with the other members of the hunt. This creature can also travel into the Ethereal Plane.
Monsters of Feyland A Collection Of Monsters For 5th Edition © 2018 Cawood Publishing, Author Andrew Cawood