Medium fiend, neutral evil
Armor Class 14 (
Hit Points 39 (6d8+12)
Speed 30 ft.
|15 (+2)||15 (+2)||14 (+2)||13 (+2)||12 (+1)||16 (+3)|
Saving Throws Strength +4, Constitution +4, Wisdom +3
Skills Athletics +4, Deception +5, Insight +3, Intimidation +4, Perception +3, Stealth +4
Damage Resistances acid, cold, fire, lightning, poison; Senses darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 13
Languages Abyssal, Common, telepathy 30 ft.
Challenge 1 (200 XP)
- Innate Spellcasting. The cambion’s innate spellcasting ability is Charisma (spell save DC 13, +5 to hit with spell attacks). The cambion can innately cast the following spells, requiring no material components: 2/day each: charm person (3rd-level), command, false life Sadistic Strike. The cambion scores a critical hit on a roll of 19 or 20 when making a weapon attack.
- Multiattack. The cambion attacks twice.
- Claw. Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 5 (1d6+2) slashing damage.
- Scimitar. Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 6 (1d8+2) slashing damage.
- Longbow. Ranged Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, range 150/600 ft., one target. Hit: 6 (1d8+2) piercing damage.
When an incubus (or in more grisly occurrences, a succubus) mates with a creature while in the Abyss their doomed paramour (whether female or male) gives birth to a half-breed: the cambion. These outcasts are hated by both of their kinfolk and live as exiles, whatever semblance of good that might have once been in them snuffed out by the cruelties they suffer for the circumstances of their cursed existence.
Book of True Evil. © 2018 Mike Myler, published under license by Legendary Games.