Medium fiend (demon), chaotic evil
Armor Class 15 (natural armor)
Hit Points 119 (14d8 + 56)
Speed 30 ft., climb 15 ft.
|15 (+2)||13 (+1)||19 (+4)||10 (+0)||11 (+0)||12 (+1)|
- Command Vermin. Spawn of Akyishigal can command tiny beasts of Intelligence 2 or less within 30 feet that aren’t under any magical control. The vermin obey the spawn’s commands to the best of their ability, heedless of their own safety.
- Swarming Cough (recharge 5-6). The spawn can belch forth a swarm of insects. The swarm is completely under the spawn’s control. It remains for 1 minute or until destroyed.
- Multiattack. The spawn makes one bite attack and two sting attacks.
- Bite. Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 7 (1d10 + 2) piercing damage.
- Sting. Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 11 (2d8 + 2) piercing damage plus 5 (1d10) poison damage, and the target must succeed on a DC 15 Constitution saving throw or become poisoned for 1d6 rounds.
This man-sized abomination has a tail that splits near the end curling over its back. Both ends bear needle-stingers dripping with poison.
The spawn of Akyishigal are found in abundance wherever the demon lord abides. He has also been known to send them to his followers if their need is great and the spawn’s presence will somehow benefit Akyishigal.
Lords of Vermin. Vermin of all types instinctively obey mental commands from a spawn of Akyishigal. What’s more, these repulsive beings can vomit thousands of roaches that also do the spawn’s bidding. They take particular delight in belching roaches directly onto their foes, but they’ve also been known to use roaches and vermin as a means of cutting off an enemy’s retreat or of hindering pursuit when the spawn itself wants to escape.
Tome of Beasts. Copyright 2016, Open Design; Authors Chris Harris, Dan Dillon, Rodrigo Garcia Carmona, and Wolfgang Baur.