Medium fiend (devil), lawful evil
Armor Class 15 (natural armor)
Hit Points 110 (13d8 + 52)
Speed 30 ft.
|16 (+3)||17 (+3)||18 (+4)||12 (+1)||14 (+2)||14 (+2)|
Saving Throws Str +6, Con +7, Wis +5, Cha +5
Skills Deception +5, Insight +5, Perception +8
Damage Resistances cold; bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing from nonmagical attacks that aren’t silvered
Damage Immunities fire, poison
Condition Immunities poisoned
Senses darkvision 120 ft., passive Perception 18
Languages Infernal, telepathy 120 ft.
Challenge 5 (1,800 XP)
- Barbed Hide: At the start of each of its turns, the barbed devil deals 5 (1d10) piercing damage to any creature grappling it.
- Devil’s Sight: Magical darkness doesn’t impede the devil’s darkvision.
- Magic Resistance: The devil has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
- Multiattack: The devil makes three melee attacks: one with its tail and two with its claws. Alternatively, it can use Hurl Flame twice.
- Claw: Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 6 (1d6 + 3) piercing damage.
- Tail: Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 10 (2d6 + 3) piercing damage.
- Hurl Flame: Ranged Spell Attack: +5 to hit, range 150 ft., one target. Hit: 10 (3d6) fire damage. If the target is a flammable object that isn’t being worn or carried, it also catches fire.
From the tip of its lashing tail to the serrated features of its fang-filled visage, this fiery-eyed sentinel bristles with barbs.