A drape of long hair obscures the countenance of this shapely woman. As she turns, her sharp-toothed leonine visage is revealed. Suddenly, long needlelike claws protrude from her lithe fingertips, and her dark blue feline eyes narrow in hungry anticipation.
Medium fiend (devil), lawful evil
Armor Class 16 (natural armor)
Hit Points 77 (14d8 + 14)
Speed 30 ft.
|15 (+2)||18 (+4)||13 (+1)||12 (+1)||10 (+0)||15 (+2)|
Saving Throws Dexterity +7, Constitution +4, Wisdom +3, Charisma +5
Skills Deception +5, Insight +6, Perception +6, Stealth +10
Damage Resistances cold; bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing from nonmagical attacks not made with silver
Damage Immunities fire, poison
Condition Immunities poisoned
Senses darkvision 120 ft., truesight 60 ft., passive Perception 16
Languages Infernal, telepathy 120 ft.
Challenge 5 (1,800 XP)
- Devil’s Sight. Magical darkness doesn’t impede the spawn’s darkvision.
- Keen Smell. The spawn has advantage on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on smell.
- Magic Resistance. The spawn has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
- Pack Tactics. The spawn has advantage on attack rolls against a creature if at least one of the spawn’s allies is within 5 feet of the creature and the ally isn’t incapacitated.
- Pounce. If the spawn moves at least 20 feet straight toward a creature and then hits it with a claw attack on the same turn, that target must succeed on a DC 16 Strength saving throw or be knocked prone. If the target is prone, the spawn can make one bite attack against it as a bonus action.
- Innate Spellcasting. The spawn’s innate spellcasting ability is Charisma (spell save DC 13). The spawn of Parzelon can innately cast the following spells, requiring no material components:
- Multiattack. The spawn of Parzelon makes one bite attack and two claw attacks.
- Bite. Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 5 (1d6 + 2) piercing damage.
- Claw. Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 5 (1d6 + 2) slashing damage plus 7 (2d6) necrotic damage.
- Tranquil Roar (Recharge 4-6). The spawn emits a dreadfully alluring purr. Each creature within 20 feet of it that can hear it and that isn’t a devil must succeed on a DC 15 Constitution saving throw or be charmed for 1 minute. A creature can repeat the saving throw at the end of each of its turns, ending the effect on itself on a success.
Daughters of the Dread Prophet. Born from accursed liaisons with mortal bloodlines, these amalgams of lioness and lady are the insidious progeny of the Arch-Devil Parzelon, King of Secrets. The fiendishly graceful spawn of Parzelon live only to serve their infernal father and his hideous whims.
Creature Codex. © 2018 Open Design LLC; Authors Wolfgang Baur, Dan Dillon, Richard Green, James Haeck, Chris Harris, Jeremy Hochhalter, James Introcaso, Chris Lockey, Shawn Merwin, and Jon Sawatsky.