Huge giant, chaotic evil
Armor Class 16 (natural armor)
Hit Points 138 (12d12 + 60)
Speed 50 ft.
|23 (+6)||16 (+3)||21 (+5)||16 (+3)||14 (+2)||10 (+0)|
- Keen Smell. The mist giant has advantage on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on smell.
- Innate Spellcasting. The mist giant’s innate spellcasting ability is Wisdom (spell save DC 17). The mist giant can innately cast the following spells, requiring no components.
- Magic Resistance. The mist giant has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
- Multiattack. The mist giant makes three unarmed strikes.
- Unarmed Strike. Melee Weapon Attack: +10 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: 17 (2d10 + 6) bludgeoning damage.
Without warning, you hear heavy footsteps behind you. Out of the mist a giant appears. This is the mist giant, a dangerous foe in the dark wood. These evil giants stalk their prey and strike when it suits them. They are also adept at hiding in foul weather.
Stubborn Souls. Mist giants are known to be rather stubborn. They don’t enjoy taking orders. The Mountain Lord has a challenging time keeping them in the fold.
Terrible Thoughts. Although mist giants can pummel most creatures into submission, they are also quite intelligent. They will take their time and gradually pick off the weakest members of a group.
Monsters of Feyland A Collection Of Monsters For 5th Edition © 2018 Cawood Publishing, Author Andrew Cawood