Huge giant, chaotic evil
Armor Class 17 (natural armor)
Hit Points 138 (12d12 + 60)
Speed 30 ft.
|23 (+6)||12 (+1)||20 (+5)||5 (-3)||14 (+2)||10 (+0)|
- Siege Monster. The rock giant deals double damage to objects and structures.
- Stone Camouflage. The rock giant has advantage on Dexterity (Stealth) checks to hide in rocky terrain.
- Multiattack. The rock giant makes three attacks with its fists or rocks.
- Unarmed Strike. Melee Weapon Attack: +10 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 17 (2d10 + 6) bludgeoning damage.
- Rock. Ranged Weapon Attack: +10 to hit, range 60/240 ft., one target. Hit: 28 (4d10 + 6) bludgeoning damage. If the target is a creature, it must succeed on a DC 16 Strength saving throw or be knocked prone. The rocks it throws are part of its body and reform after being pulled off.
- Animate Boulders (1/day). The rock giant can animate up to four boulders nearby and have them roll into any creatures within 90 ft. Targets must make a DC 16 Dexterity saving throw, or take 22 (3d10 + 6) bludgeoning damage and fall prone.
- Rock Catching. If a rock or similar object is hurled at the mountain lord, he can, with a successful DC 9 Dexterity saving throw, catch the missile and take no bludgeoning damage from it.
The rock giant appears to be a walking pile of boulders. Rock giants live in the mountainous region of Feyland and serve the Mountain Lord. To their leader they barely rank above the lowly ogres. The king of the giants has little respect for these simple creatures.
In rocky terrain they blend into their surroundings.
Rock Solid. Made of solid rock, these giants are capable of withstanding tremendous damage. They also have an unlimited supply of rocks to hurl at their enemies. To throw a rock, they simply pull one off of their stony body.
Dim-witted. Rock giants are unintelligent and can be easily fooled.
The Mountain Lord only uses these giants for the simplest of tasks.
Monsters of Feyland A Collection Of Monsters For 5th Edition © 2018 Cawood Publishing, Author Andrew Cawood