Huge giant, chaotic evil
Armor Class 20 (natural armor)
Hit Points 345 (30d12 + 150)
Speed 50 ft.
|30 (+10) 16 (+3)||20 (+5)||18 (+4)||20 (+5)||20 (+5)|
Saving Throws Strength +16, Constitution +11, Charisma +11
Skills Athletics +16, Intimidation +11, Persuasion +11
Senses darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 15
Languages Giant, Sylvan
Challenge 18 (20,000 XP)
- Magic Resistance. The mountain lord has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
- Siege Monster. The mountain lord deals double damage to objects and structures.
- Multiattack. The mountain lord makes three attacks with his diamond club or two unarmed strikes.
- Diamond Club. Melee Weapon Attack: +16 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: 37 (6d8 + 10) bludgeoning damage.
- Unarmed Strike. Melee Weapon Attack: +16 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: 36 (4d12 + 10) bludgeoning damage.
- Mountain Shout (Recharge 2-3). The mountain lord lets out a booming shout in a 120-ft. cone. Any creatures in that area must make a successful DC 19 Strength saving throw or take 66 (12d10) force damage and be knocked prone. Half damage on a save.
- Summon Giants (1/day). The mountain lord can summon 1d4 hill giants, mist giants, or rock giants.
- Mountain Endurance (3/day). The mountain lord can focus himself to shrug off injuries. When he takes damage, he can use his reaction to roll a d20. The damage is reduced by that amount.
- Rock Catching. If a rock or similar object is hurled at the mountain lord, he can, with a successful DC 9 Dexterity saving throw, catch the missile and take no bludgeoning damage from it.
The mountain lord is the king of all giants. Unlike most giants, he is very wise and quite intelligent. This giant operates separately from the two fey courts.
Lofty Ambitions. The mountain lord is plotting to take over Feyland by pitting the Seelie and Unseelie courts against each other.
Towering Throne. Most giants live in a huge cave complex deep in the mountains of Feyland. A collection of rock giants, mist giants, hill giants, and ogres make up the inhabitants. The mountain lord makes his home in these caverns.
Ogre Minions. All the ogres, including the ogre king are allied with the giants in Feyland. Many ogres are used to do the dirty work for their larger cousins.
Monsters of Feyland A Collection Of Monsters For 5th Edition © 2018 Cawood Publishing, Author Andrew Cawood