Large giant, chaotic evil
Armor Class 15 (natural armor)
Hit Points 84 (8d10 + 40)
Speed 30 ft.
|18 (+4)||13 (+1)||20 (+5)||7 (-2)||9 (-1)||7 (-2)|
Skills Perception +2
Senses darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 12
Challenge 5 (1,800 XP)
- Keen Smell: The troll has advantage on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on smell.
- Regeneration: The troll regains 10 hit points at the start of its turn. If the troll takes acid or fire damage, this trait doesn’t function at the start of the troll’s next turn. The troll dies only if it starts its turn with 0 hit points and doesn’t regenerate.
- Multiattack: The troll makes three attacks: one with its bite and two with its claws.
- Bite: Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 7 (1d6 + 4) piercing damage.
- Claw: Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 11 (2d6 + 4) slashing damage.
This tall creature has rough, green hide. Its hands end in claws, and its bestial face has a hideous, tusked underbite.