Small humanoid, lawful evil
Armor Class 13 (studded leather)
Hit Points 81 (18d6 + 18)
Speed 30 ft., climb 20 ft., swim 30 ft.
|10 (+0)||12 (+1)||12 (+1)||10 (+0)||16 (+3)||12 (+1)|
- Amphibious. The cueyatl can breathe air and water.
- Jungle Camouflage. The cueyatl has advantage on Dexterity (Stealth) checks made to hide in jungle terrain.
- Slippery. The cueyatl moon priest has advantage on saving throws and ability checks made to escape a grapple.
- Standing Leap. The cueyatl’s long jump is up to 20 feet and its high jump is up to 10 feet, with or without a running start.
- Spellcasting. The cueyatl moon priest is a 5th-level spellcaster. Its spellcasting ability is Wisdom (spell save DC 14, +6 to hit with spell attacks). It has the following cleric spells prepared:
- Morningstar. Melee Weapon Attack: +3 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 4 (1d8) piercing damage plus 7 (2d6) poison damage.
- Night’s Chill (Recharge 5–6). The cueyatl moon priest harnesses moonlight, dispelling magical light in a 30-foot radius. In addition, each hostile creature within 30 feet must make a DC 13 Constitution saving throw, taking 16 (3d10) cold damage on a failed save, and half as much damage on a successful one. A creature that has total cover from the moon priest is not affected.
Creature Codex. © 2018 Open Design LLC; Authors Wolfgang Baur, Dan Dillon, Richard Green, James Haeck, Chris Harris, Jeremy Hochhalter, James Introcaso, Chris Lockey, Shawn Merwin, and Jon Sawatsky.