Small humanoid, lawful evil
Armor Class 13 (leather armor)
Hit Points 36 (8d6 + 8)
Speed 30 ft., climb 20 ft., swim 30 ft.
|12 (+1)||14 (+2)||12 (+1)||10 (+0)||11 (+0)||10 (+0)|
- Amphibious. The cueyatl can breathe air and water.
- Jungle Camouflage. The cueyatl has advantage on Dexterity (Stealth) checks made to hide in jungle terrain.
- Slippery. The cueyatl has advantage on saving throws and ability checks made to escape a grapple.
- Standing Leap. The cueyatl’s long jump is up to 20 feet and its high jump is up to 10 feet, with or without a running start.
- Battleaxe. Melee Weapon Attack: +3 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 6 (1d8 + 2) slashing damage plus 7 (2d6) poison damage, or 7 (1d10 + 2) slashing damage plus 7 (2d6) poison damage if used with two hands.
Creature Codex. © 2018 Open Design LLC; Authors Wolfgang Baur, Dan Dillon, Richard Green, James Haeck, Chris Harris, Jeremy Hochhalter, James Introcaso, Chris Lockey, Shawn Merwin, and Jon Sawatsky.