This figure is dressed in black robes, and every part of its body that isn’t covered by robes is wrapped in gray bandages. It wields blood-stained sickles in each bandaged hand and moves with menace.
Medium humanoid (dark folk), neutral evil
Armor Class 12 (leather armor)
Hit Points 55 (10d8 + 10)
Speed 30 ft.
|16 (+3)||12 (+1)||13 (+1)||10 (+0)||10 (+0)||10 (+0)|
- Dark Devotion. Same as the dark eye.
- Darksight. Magical darkness doesn’t impede the dark folk’s darkvision.
- Pack Tactics. The dark servant has advantage on attack rolls against a creature if at least one of the dark servant’s allies is within 5 feet of the creature and the ally isn’t incapacitated.
- Sunlight Sensitivity. Same as the dark eye.
- Multiattack. The dark servant makes two attacks with its sickle.
- Sickle. Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 5 (1d4 + 3) slashing damage.
- Light Crossbow. Ranged Weapon Attack: +3 to hit, range 80/320 ft., one target. Hit: 5 (1d8 + 1) piercing damage.
The lowliest of the dark folk, the dark servants are also the most numerous. They cover their skin completely to shield it from even a single mote of light. Dark servants are without empathy and prefer the company of other dark folk. Murderous and cruel, they have difficulty interacting with non-dark folk for long.
Creature Codex. © 2018 Open Design LLC; Authors Wolfgang Baur, Dan Dillon, Richard Green, James Haeck, Chris Harris, Jeremy Hochhalter, James Introcaso, Chris Lockey, Shawn Merwin, and Jon Sawatsky.