This dark-skinned elf stands in a battle-ready pose, her hair silver and eyes white and pupilless.
Medium humanoid (elf), neutral evil
Armor Class 15 (chain shirt)
Hit Points 13 (3d8)
Speed 30 ft.
|10 (+0)||14 (+2)||10 (+0)||11 (+0)||11 (+0)||12 (+1)|
- Fey Ancestry: The drow has advantage on saving throws against being charmed, and magic can’t put the drow to sleep.
- Innate Spellcasting: The drow’s spellcasting ability is Charisma (spell save DC 11). It can innately cast the following spells, requiring no material components:
- At will: dancing lights
- 1/day each: darkness, faerie fire
- Sunlight Sensitivity: While in sunlight, the drow has disadvantage on attack rolls, as well as on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on sight.
- Shortsword: Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 5 (1d6 + 2) piercing damage.
- Hand Crossbow: Ranged Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, range 30/120 feet, one target. Hit: 5 (1d6 + 2) piercing damage, and the target must succeed on a DC 13 Constitution saving throw or be poisoned for 1 hour. If the saving throw fails by 5 or more, the target is also unconscious while poisoned in this way. The target wakes up if it takes damage or if another creature takes an action to shake it awake.