Medium humanoid (goblinoid), neutral evil
Armor Class 17 (+2 mithral chain shirt)
Hit Points 58 (9d8 + 18)
Speed 30 ft.
|12 (+1)||18 (+4)||14 (+2)||12 (+1)||18 (+4)||16 (+3)|
- Goblin Orb. The goblin king carries three crystal orbs. He can use each one to cast minor illusion. After an orb is used it vanishes.
- Innate Spellcasting. The goblin king’s innate spellcasting ability is Wisdom (spell save DC 15). The goblin king can innately cast the following spells, requiring no components.
- Spider Climb. The goblin king can climb difficult surfaces, including upside down on ceilings, without needing to make an ability check.
- Multiattack. The goblin king makes three attacks with his scimitar.
- Scimitar. Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 7 (1d6 + 4) slashing damage and the target must make a successful DC 15 Constitution saving throw or take 17 (5d6) poison damage.
- Leadership (Recharges after a Short or Long Rest). For 1 minute, the goblin king can utter a special command or warning whenever a nonhostile creature that he can see within 30 feet of him makes an attack roll or saving throw. The creature can add d4 to its roll provided it can hear and understand the goblin king. A creature can benefit from only one Leadership die at a time. This effect ends if the goblin king is incapacitated.
- Redirect Attack. When a creature the goblin king can see targets him with an attack, the goblin king chooses another goblin within 5 feet of him. The two goblins swap places, and the chosen goblin becomes the target instead.
Leading all of the goblins is a rather eccentric character. He is by far the most powerful goblin, but is ultimately in the service of the Queen of Darkness.
His appearance is rather unusual. This humanoid leader prides himself on being dressed in extravagant outfits.
The goblin king also strides around playing with three crystal orbs in his hands.
Court Trickster. He is the head trickster of the Unseelie Court. Even the rowdy gremlins admire his talents. The Queen of Darkness finds him amusing and insane. There is purpose to his madness though, he seeks more power for the lowly goblin race.
Monsters of Feyland A Collection Of Monsters For 5th Edition © 2018 Cawood Publishing, Author Andrew Cawood