Small humanoid (goblinoid), neutral evil
Armor Class 14 (studded leather)
Hit Points 22 (4d6 + 8)
Speed 30 ft.
|12 (+1)||14 (+2)||14 (+2)||11 (+0)||16 (+3)||12 (+1)|
- Innate Spellcasting. The goblin shaman’s innate spellcasting ability is Wisdom (spell save DC 13, +8 to hit with spell attacks). The goblin shaman can innately cast the following spells, requiring no components.
- Magic Resistance. The goblin shaman has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
- Nimble Escape. The goblin shaman can take the Disengage or Hide action as a bonus action on each of its turns.
- Shadow Stealth. While in dim light or darkness, the goblin shaman can take the Hide action as a bonus action.
- Multiattack. The goblin shaman makes two attacks with its goat staff.
- Goat Staff. Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 5 (1d8 + 1) bludgeoning damage plus 10 (3d6) necrotic damage.
- Redirect Attack. When a creature the goblin shaman can see targets it with an attack, the goblin shaman chooses another goblin within 5 feet of it. The two goblins swap places, and the chosen goblin becomes the target instead.
Cruelest of them All. Goblins are known to revel in the misery of others. Their shamans are the cruelest of their kind and will torment anyone they get the upper hand on.
Crazy King. Although the goblin king trusts his shamans, the feeling isn’t mutual. These spellcasters think the king is insane and plot to overthrow him.
Monsters of Feyland A Collection Of Monsters For 5th Edition © 2018 Cawood Publishing, Author Andrew Cawood