With her devotion painted in blood across her breast and her eyes alight with fervor for her dark faith, the Black Sun priestess embraces her cruel duties with relish. With her greatclub flecked with dried blood and her face painted white as a skull, she cuts a fearsome figure for a fearsome faith.
Armor Class 13 (hide armor)
Hit Points 67 (9d8 + 27)
Speed 30 ft.
|16 (+3)||12 (+1)||16 (+3)||9 (–1)||16 (+3)||14 (+2)|
- Aggressive. As a bonus action, the priestess can move up to her speed toward a hostile creature that she can see.
- Black Sun Sight. Magical darkness doesn’t impede the the Black Sun priestess’ darkvision.
- Light Sensitivity. While in bright light, the orc has disadvantage on attack rolls, as well as on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on sight.
- Spellcasting. The priestess is a 6th-level spellcaster. Her spellcasting ability is Wisdom (spell save DC 13, +5 to hit with spell attacks). The priestess has the following cleric spells prepared:
- Greatclub. Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 7 (1d8 + 3) bludgeoning damage.
Front Line Fighter. Urging her people on to night raids for slaughter and glory, she wades into the fray alongside them as they leave little more than cracked, burnt bones in their wake. With a fondness for cracking open ribcages and pulling out beating hearts, Black Sun priestesses are always on the lookout for the next sacrifice to their blasphemous gods.
Creature Codex. © 2018 Open Design LLC; Authors Wolfgang Baur, Dan Dillon, Richard Green, James Haeck, Chris Harris, Jeremy Hochhalter, James Introcaso, Chris Lockey, Shawn Merwin, and Jon Sawatsky.