Large monstrosity, chaotic evil
Armor Class 13 (natural armor)
Hit Points 97 (13d10 + 26)
Speed 30 ft.
|16 (+3)||13 (+1)||15 (+2)||14 (+2)||15 (+2)||16 (+3)|
- Innate Spellcasting: The lamia’s innate spellcasting ability is Charisma (spell save DC 13). It can innately cast the following spells, requiring no material components.
- At will: disguise self (any humanoid form), major image
- 3/day each: charm person, mirror image, scrying, suggestion
- 1/day: geas
- Multiattack: The lamia makes two attacks: one with its claws and one with its dagger or Intoxicating Touch.
- Claws: Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 14 (2d10 + 3) slashing damage.
- Dagger: Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 5 (1d4 + 3) piercing damage.
- Intoxicating Touch: Melee Spell Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one creature. Hit: The target is magically cursed for 1 hour. Until the curse ends, the target has disadvantage on Wisdom saving throws and all ability checks.
This creature’s upper torso is that of a comely woman with cat’s eyes and sharp fangs, while her lower body is that of a lion.