A contemplative humanoid face framed by a cobra-like hood adorns the body of this long, brightly colored serpent.
Large monstrosity, lawful good
Armor Class 18 (natural armor)
Hit Points 127 (15d10 + 45)
Speed 40 ft.
|19 (+4)||18 (+4)||16 (+3)||16 (+3)||19 (+4)||18 (+4)|
Saving Throws Dex +6, Con +5, Wis +5, Cha +6
Damage Immunities poison
Condition Immunities charmed, poisoned
Senses darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 14
Languages Celestial, Common
Challenge 10 (5,900 XP)
- Rejuvenation: If it dies, the naga returns to life in 1d6 days and regains all its hit points. Only a wish spell can prevent this trait from functioning.
- Spellcasting: The naga is an 11th-level spellcaster. Its spellcasting ability is Wisdom (spell save DC 16, +8 to hit with spell attacks), and it needs only verbal components to cast its spells. It has the following cleric spells prepared:
- Cantrips (at will): mending, sacred flame, thaumaturgy
- 1st level (4 slots): command, cure wounds, shield of faith
- 2nd level (3 slots): calm emotions, hold person
- 3rd level (3 slots): bestow curse, clairvoyance
- 4th level (3 slots): banishment, freedom of movement
- 5th level (2 slots): flame strike, geas
- 6th level (1 slot): true seeing
- Bite: Melee Weapon Attack: +8 to hit, reach 10 ft., one creature. Hit: 8 (1d8 + 4) piercing damage, and the target must make a DC 15 Constitution saving throw, taking 45 (10d8) poison damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.
- Spit Poison: Ranged Weapon Attack: +8 to hit, range 15/30 ft., one creature. Hit: The target must make a DC 15 Constitution saving throw, taking 45 (10d8) poison damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.