Medium humanoid (half-elf), neutral
Armor Class 16 (chain shirt)
Hit Points 78 (12d8 + 24)
Speed 30 ft.
|12 (+1)||16 (+3)||13 (+2)||14 (+2)||13 (+1)||8 (-1)|
- Brute. A melee weapon deals one extra die of its damage when the artillerist hits with it (included in the attack).
- Duck & Cover. If the artillerist is adjacent to another artillerist and they are forced to roll a Dexterity saving throw, each artillerist may make the roll and treat the highest result as if each had rolled it.
- Siege Master. The artillerist adds double its proficiency bonus (+4) to any attack rolls with ballistae or cannons.
- Special Gear. alchemist’s fire
- Multiattack. The artillerist makes two melee attacks.
- Morningstar. Melee Weapon Attack: +3 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 10 (2d8 + 1) bludgeoning damage.
- Heavy Crossbow. Ranged Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, range 100/400 ft., one target. Hit: 8 (1d10 + 3) piercing damage.
- Parry. The artillerist adds 3 to its AC against one melee attack that would hit it. To do so, the artillerist must see the attacker and be wielding a melee weapon.
These skilled warriors are expert technicians with the operation and repair of their ship’s heavy weapons, but are also skilled fighters at need when called upon to repel boarders in close combat.
Pirate Campaign Compendium © 2018, Legendary Games; Lead Designer Jason Nelson. Authors: Alex Augunas, Jeff Gomez, Matt Goodall, Jim Groves, Tim Hitchcock, Victoria Jaczko, Jonathan H. Keith, Lyz Liddell, Thomas J. Phillips, Alistair J. Rigg, Alex Riggs, Loren Sieg, Neil Spicer, Todd Stewart, Rachel Ventura, Michael D. Welham, Linda Zayas-Palmer.