Medium humanoid (human), neutral
Armor Class 15 (studded leather)
Hit Points 78 (12d8 + 24)
Speed 30 ft.
|10 (+0)||16 (+3)||13 (+1)||16 (+3)||12 (+1)||8 (-1)|
- Seige Master. The cannoneer adds double its proficiency bonus (+4) to any attack rolls with ballistae or cannons.
- Far Shot. The cannoneer effectively doubles the first range increment for the cannon he is using.
- Multiattack. The cannoneer makes two attacks: one with its scimitar and one with its dagger, or two with its pistol.
- Scimitar. Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 6 (1d6 + 3) slashing damage.
- Dagger. Melee or Ranged Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft. or range 20/60 ft., one target. Hit: 5 (1d4 + 3) piercing damage.
- Pistol. Ranged Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft. or range 20/60 ft., one target. Hit: 7 (1d8 + 3) bludgeoning and piercing damage.
These rare specialists man shoreward batteries as well as shipboard broadsides, crewing cannons of every size but also skilled with sidearms when threatened in close combat.
Pirate Campaign Compendium © 2018, Legendary Games; Lead Designer Jason Nelson. Authors: Alex Augunas, Jeff Gomez, Matt Goodall, Jim Groves, Tim Hitchcock, Victoria Jaczko, Jonathan H. Keith, Lyz Liddell, Thomas J. Phillips, Alistair J. Rigg, Alex Riggs, Loren Sieg, Neil Spicer, Todd Stewart, Rachel Ventura, Michael D. Welham, Linda Zayas-Palmer.