Medium humanoid (human), lawful evil
Armor Class 15 (chain shirt)
Hit Points 110 (17d8 + 34)
Speed 30 ft.
|13 (+1)||18 (+4)||14 (+2)||12 (+1)||10 (+0)||8 (-1)|
- Lunging Skewer. Once per turn, the imperial midshipman may choose to make a single melee attack as a lunging strike. This increases the range of the attack an extra 5 feet and deals double damage, as well as scoring a critical hit on a 19 or 20.
- Special Gear. Carpenter’s tools, bell, block and tackle, bottle of rum, grappling hook, 50-foot rope, 5 gp.
- Multiattack. The imperial midshipman makes two attacks with its rapier or longbow.
- Rapier. Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 8 (1d8 + 4) slashing damage.
- Longbow. Ranged Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft. or range 150/600 ft., one target. Hit: 8 (1d8 + 4) piercing damage.
- Parry. The imperial midshipman adds 2 to its AC against one melee attack that would hit it. To do so, the imperial midshipman must see the attacker and be wielding a melee weapon.
These hard-bitten soldier-sailors are elite guards and amphibious assault troops in the powerful navies of despotic empires and also serve as mates or petty officers in command of teams of lowerranking seamen.
Pirate Campaign Compendium © 2018, Legendary Games; Lead Designer Jason Nelson. Authors: Alex Augunas, Jeff Gomez, Matt Goodall, Jim Groves, Tim Hitchcock, Victoria Jaczko, Jonathan H. Keith, Lyz Liddell, Thomas J. Phillips, Alistair J. Rigg, Alex Riggs, Loren Sieg, Neil Spicer, Todd Stewart, Rachel Ventura, Michael D. Welham, Linda Zayas-Palmer.