Medium humanoid (human), neutral evil
Armor Class 16 (plate)
Hit Points 195 (26d8 + 78)
Speed 30 ft.
|20 (+5)||16 (+3)||17 (+3)||12 (+1)||14 (+2)||10 (+0)|
- Brutal Skewer. The enforcer’s spear attacks do extra damage and double its strength bonus (included in the attack) and scores a critical hit on a 19 or 20.
- Challenge. The enforcer challenges a creature in combat. The creature must succeed on a DC 16 Charisma saving throw or must spend all its actions to move toward and attack the enforcer. At the end of each of its turns the creature can make another saving throw, ending the effect on a success.
- Multiattack. The enforcer makes two attacks with its lance or its heavy crossbow.
- Spear. Melee Weapon Attack: +9 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 23 (2d12 + 10) piercing damage.
- Heavy Crossbow. Ranged Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft. or range 100/400 ft., one target. Hit: 5 (1d10 + 3) piercing damage.
Pirate Campaign Compendium © 2018, Legendary Games; Lead Designer Jason Nelson. Authors: Alex Augunas, Jeff Gomez, Matt Goodall, Jim Groves, Tim Hitchcock, Victoria Jaczko, Jonathan H. Keith, Lyz Liddell, Thomas J. Phillips, Alistair J. Rigg, Alex Riggs, Loren Sieg, Neil Spicer, Todd Stewart, Rachel Ventura, Michael D. Welham, Linda Zayas-Palmer.