Medium humanoid (human), neutral
Armor Class 15 (leather armor)
Hit Points 104 (16d8 + 32)
Speed 30 ft.
|12 (+1)||18 (+4)||14 (+2)||8 (-1)||10 (+0)||13 (+1)|
- Close-quarters shot. Being within 5 feet of a hostile creature when the pistol pirate makes a ranged attack doesn’t impose disadvantage to hit.
- Dead Eye. The pirate sniper ignores half or three quarters cover.
- Dead Shot. The pirate sniper does an extra die of damage with its rifled musket (included in its attack).
- Multiattack. The pistol pirate makes two attacks with its rifled musket.
- Longsword. Melee Weapon Attack: +3 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 6 (1d8 + 2) slashing damage.
- Rifled musket. Ranged Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft. or range 150/600 ft., one target. Hit: 13 (2d8 + 4) bludgeoning and piercing damage.
While most pirates are content to brandish their cutlasses, these pirates are equally likely to draw down on a foe with their barrel of their pistol as the edge of their blade.
Pirate Campaign Compendium © 2018, Legendary Games; Lead Designer Jason Nelson. Authors: Alex Augunas, Jeff Gomez, Matt Goodall, Jim Groves, Tim Hitchcock, Victoria Jaczko, Jonathan H. Keith, Lyz Liddell, Thomas J. Phillips, Alistair J. Rigg, Alex Riggs, Loren Sieg, Neil Spicer, Todd Stewart, Rachel Ventura, Michael D. Welham, Linda Zayas-Palmer.