The elvish legacy lives long in its people, and the half-elven people known as the elfmarked are no different. Many try to hide their elven heritage, but their ears and the elven magic that still runs in their blood sometimes makes the deception impossible. Because of their elven blood, the elfmarked are indelibly linked to the natural magical power of the world. This link can be useful to those who train in magic, though even those elfmarked who do not train have some magical abilities. When focused properly, the elfmarked can draw upon that power to do incredible feats.
Medium humanoid (half-elf), any alignment
Armor Class 12
Hit Points 22 (5d8)
Speed 30 ft.
|10 (+0)||14 (+2)||11 (+0)||14 (+2)||12 (+1)||13 (+1)|
- Fey Ancestry. The elfmarked has advantage on saving throws against being charmed, and magic can’t put the elfmarked to sleep.
- Magical Resonance (5/day). As a bonus action, the elfmarked gains advantage on its next weapon attack. If the attack hits, it deals an extra 4 (1d8) force damage.
- Innate Spellcasting. The elfmarked’s innate spellcasting ability is Intelligence (spell save DC 12). The elfmarked can innately cast the following spells, requiring no material components:
- Shortsword. Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 5 (1d6 + 2) piercing damage.
- Shortbow. Ranged Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, range 80/320 ft., one target. Hit: 5 (1d6 + 2) piercing damage.
Creature Codex. © 2018 Open Design LLC; Authors Wolfgang Baur, Dan Dillon, Richard Green, James Haeck, Chris Harris, Jeremy Hochhalter, James Introcaso, Chris Lockey, Shawn Merwin, and Jon Sawatsky.