You have a hateful aversion to creatures that are strange and unknown.
- You have advantage on Charisma (Intimidation) and Wisdom (Survival) checks made against aberrations or creatures with the mythos subtype.
- A +2 bonus on attack rolls against aberrations and creatures with the mythos subtype.
- You have advantage on saving throws to resist being charmed by aberrations and creatures with the mythos subtype.
- You gain a +1 increase to the saving throw DC of effects you create that cause a creature to gain the frightened condition (including those produced by magic items you wield or activate) when you use them against an aberration or creature with the mythos descriptor.
- You suffer a -2 penalty to saving throws against effects that cause you to become frightened by aberrations and creatures with the mythos descriptor.
The following depraved and deviant feats are ideal for mad scientists and champions of genetic purity alike. In a campaign where mutants and mutation are common, the GM may opt to have these feats generally available to all characters.
Mutants and Mad Scientists (5E) © 2018, Legendary Games; Authors: Jason Nelson, Mike Myler, and Clinton J. Boomer.